corporate identity is incomplete without a website. Your website provides an important line of communication with your clients and customers. Nowadays, it is often the first contact potential clients have with you, and may be the determining factor in who they choose to do business with.
Below are some of the strong reasons why you should have a professional website;
1. Your Business Runs For 24 Hours: Potential customers could get to find out about you and your products and services 24 hours a day because your doesn’t shut down even when your physical shop or company closes work for the day. This means you now have unlimited service hours, no more just the conventional 8a.m. to 5p.m. daily routine without even actually been there to give out info about yourself or your business.
2. Expand your geographical reach: The internet is being used by millions of people worldwide daily. When your website contains all the information that you need to pass across to all these users, you will have to re-consider investing in it. People are not going to drive long distances to buy thingd from your store, but with mail ordering, they could get to you. A website allows you to expand yout traditional marketing area. Now you can reach the world at the same time.
3. Give Information About Your Business: You would be able to give a whole lot of information about your operating hours, address, contact phone numbers, emails and so on. With your website, you will be able to provide your potential customers with detailed information about your products and promos. It enables you to have superior customer care service without having to spend any extra cash on new staff members.
4. Display what you do: Be it that you are a hair dressing specialist, construction business owner or a car dealer – you can put up your works for diaplay on your website. A potential customer could view some of your past works or still you could refer someone to your site.
5. Brand Yourself: Having a customized site and unique identity can really go a long way to reach out to your customers. Branding is very important with design as it makes you unique in whatever it is that you do.
6. Web presence – a step ahead: First impressions and web presence are important with customers. Businesses with well-designed sites have a huge advantage over their competitors and if you have a well-deisgned site, you will certainly have advantage over your competitor who doesn’t have.
7. Promos and Adverts: Let’s say you have a customer base of one-hundred thousand (100,000) and you have a new product. The big question is, how do you get them to know about your new product? Phone of FAX is certainly going to be expensive. Simply use the internet. You can send out e-mails to all your customers at once or still put up a ‘SPECIAL’ notice on your website advertising your product.
8. Bridge Communication Gaps: With the outcome of the internet, business owners need not to be told that the internet holds its future. Communication and interaction between you and your customers is very very important. Your website is the best way to communicate between you and them as changes take effect as you post them on the web and everyone gets to see the updates information all at once.
9. Save on postage and printing costs: With the internet, the problem of spending a lot of money printing and sending mails through the post office can now be eliminated. The only thing that needs to be done is to get your site ready and collect e-mail addresses of your customers and send them e-mails. That’s it.